Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 281: Show Your Disney Side

Now, I love watching the new campaigns for Disney Parks start out. It's just so much fun! And you know what that means, if I'm talking about that? That's right, Disney has begun it's latest campaign, and this time I absolutely love it.

The idea? Show Your Disney Side, and there's a bunch of components to this so I'm sure you'll be seeing and hearing more about it in the weeks to come. But tonight I wanted to share with you some of the first stuff we're seeing about this: commercials. And there's three great ones already out!

The first one, which has already been on TV for about a week or more, features our favorite bad guy, Darth Vader...as well as a home improvement store and some light bulbs. But you get the idea:


Next up, an Aquarium and a little mermaid...kind of. Wish I could do that when I go to the aquarium. Just saying. Oh yeah...at Disney you can do that, after all.


And finally let's take a step into the Jungle with the newest of the commercials, which should start your Lion King day off just right, if you know what I mean...


In the end this is a brilliant idea, because we really do all have our own Disney side. Now there's also a contest going on, but I'm not going to say anything about that until I figure out whatever it is that I'm doing for it. Don't want anyone stealing my ideas, after all! 

So what's your Disney Side? 

Here's today's Disney History: 1993: The inaugural hockey game of the Disney-owned Mighty Ducks is held at the Anaheim Pond in California. In their first season they will finish 33-46-5 with 71 points and fourth in the Pacific Division. Disney will sell the franchise in 2005 to Henry and Susan Samueli, who will change the name of the team to Anaheim Ducks). 

Have a magical day, and don't forget to show your Disney Side!


No comments:

Post a Comment