Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Day 638: Hakuna Matata

This particular post will be a a little bit shorter than usual, simply because college has me pretty busy, but I wanted to share the awesome amount of Disney in my day!

My friend Brian and I discovered as soon as we came back to SNC this fall that we have the same shirt, just in different shades of grey. I've collected my fair share of Disney themed shirts in the past year or two, and this was one I picked up at like Target or something for around $10, and I'm pretty glad I did, because we made it honorary Hakuna Matata Day!


Whenever I wear this shirt I always end up getting compliments on it, so that must mean that people like it, right? I sure do, so I don't blame them. 

Like I said...short post today, but generally they're pretty long so I figure I can make one shorter than usual and get away with it! 

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on October 30).

No comments:

Post a Comment