Saturday, May 30, 2015

Day 880: Tinkerbell

When one of my friends realized that I've never seen the Tinkerbell movies, that needed to be immediately changed, and it was once she informed me that most of the films are actually on Netflix. I tell you...Netflix is the greatest thing in the world. And so the other day I set out to watch the original Tinkerbell movie and start on my journey to watching these films. My friends here in Wisconsin kind of thought I was crazy, but that's alright, because I actually really enjoyed the first one, and I can't wait to watch the next one in the lineup tonight!

I figured that this occasion warranted a few of my favorite parts of the movie as seen through another edition of Lizzie Live Tweets Something!


Apparently my love of Pirates and Captain Hook has grown and gone further than intended...I now love all Pirate things. This is a problem.



I think this one and it's adorableness speaks for itself.


Do you know how many tries a bun like Tink's would take me? Lots. She must have the same hair powers as Jennifer Morrison and Elsa and Colin O'Donoghue. Also, my standards for hair are apparently set really high. 



Cheese is actually my favorite character. 



I'm honestly not really sure what my Talent would be, but music seems like a pretty good possibility. I do have this sad feeling that I'd be in Tink's boat though. The music fairies probably don't get to go to the main land...hence my next tweet: 


It's just not fair!



I don't think I appreciated Jesse McCartney until he was on Young and Hungry. Now I can't wait to see more of Terence!


I was so confused by this one. Like is it Neverland, yes, no? This was eventually clarified for me though, as apparently everything takes place canonically before Peter Pan. However...I'm still kind of uncertain as to whether or not it's actually Neverland. Anyone have an explanation?




I had a lot of feels about Wendy being in the movig. 

Overall I actually really loved the movie, and I'm looking forward to watching the next one tonight. So if you happen to read this before my Live Tweet Tonight (June 4), join me when I watch Tinkerbell and then share my thoughts on Twitter! 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on June 4 due to computer issues).


No comments:

Post a Comment