Friday, June 26, 2015

Day 907: #WDIS4U

A few months ago (has it really been that long already?) I shared the story behind when my love of Disney started, but in typical Disney fashion, I had to make a video to go along with it, and there's a bit extra to the story this time too!

Of course, you can hear the whole story about how my love of Disney really took off with the Millennium Celebration at Epcot in the video below, but I want to know how it started for all of you? I've been a Disney fan as long as I can remember. I've grown up with the company and the parks and I couldn't be more thankful for that. But that's the point of this entire campagin. The reality that each of us have our own individual stories to tell, but with Disney we can come together as one.

See what I did there? Illuminations references for the win.

So watch my story and then let me know how it all started for you in the comments below!




If you're not already following my YouTube channel, be sure to do so and check in every Tuesday for new Trip Vlogs and every Friday for a new Friday Funday video! 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment