Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 270: Confessions

Here's a confession for you: I watch too much TV. Like seriously, I do. It's funny too because just a year ago I did NOT have time to watch TV at all. I watched Once Upon a Time religiously, and of course I love watching Top Gear on History with my brother and The Great Food Truck Race on Food Network in the Fall. I also generally watch Glee, but that's about it when it comes to TV. I guess there are a few other shows I watch here and there, like My Yard Goes Disney, or basically anything on TV that is about a Disney Park.

But now, now apparently I watch half of what's on TV. Honestly I don't know how I have time for it either, but I guess when you split it up and put some of it on the weekends it works out alright. It's like how I spend my free time when I'm not in class or doing homework, or during those awkward 50 minute breaks that are too long to sit and wait and too short to get much of anything done.

So now I watch all kinds of shows. Obviously Once Upon a Time, because I haven't shut up about that for weeks. And I'm still watching Top Gear and while I'm behind on the Great Food Truck Race, I've still been watching that too. Glee has been on of course, but I can't say I'm looking forward to the third episode more than anyone else. I'm not ready to face that quite yet. And I'm still watching New Girl, although I really didn't start watching that until like the last seven episodes of season 2, but better late than never!

But what about new shows this fall? There are several new shows I'm beginning to watch along with those already on my schedule, and a bunch of them are on ABC. First and foremost we've got Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Honestly I don't have a ton of time to sit and watch TV live, so Hulu is my absolute best friend. But either way, I did get a chance to watch the Pilot episode and I absolutely loved it. Actually up until a couple of months ago when I first watched the Avengers, I really wasn't into the whole superhero thing. But this is going to be a great show, and like I do often with OUAT, the end left me with my mouth open and wishing that the episode would be longer. I already have a favorite character and can't wait to see where it goes from here!


Second we've got Dancing with the Stars, but you already knew that I've been watching that. Bill Nye probably won't win but hey, he's awesome and that means that I'm happy anyways. Other than that I'm loving Corbin and Amber. They are my favorites for sure, although I'm also very much rooting for Val & Tristan!

What about all the other shows though, since this blog post is getting kind of long? I also have started watching Trophy Wife on ABC after I watched the Pilot a few weeks ago on a whim and found it quite entertaining. The randomness of the entire show just made me laugh time and time again, so I'm watching that. Then I also recently started watching The Michael J. Fox Show, which I'm also enjoying because, well, it's Michael J. Fox, and it's just awesome that he has his own show now. Let's see, what else do I watch these days? I don't even know. I watch so much Once Upon a Time it's so difficult to figure out what I do other than think about Once Upon a Time. It's a problem. 

Anyway, today's Frumpstagram post is hilarity, and there isn't much out there in my world of pictures than the time I pulled a Colin O'Donoghue and my brother made that face. Good times, good times. 

Here's today's Disney History: 1982: At EPCOT Center's Future World, the attractions Energy Exchange, FutureCom, Kitchen Kabaret Revue, Universe of Energy and Harvest Theater all open as the park prepares for its October 1 grand debut. The park is in the midst of previews for Cast Members and families. Meanwhile, over at the American Adventure, exhausted Imagineers are happily relieved as the entire show runs from start to finish without stopping or crashing for the first time.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment