Monday, September 14, 2015

Day 987: Kind of Crazy

Disney fans are crazy, that's for sure, and that's why Buzzfeed likes to make videos about Disney fans and Disney characters. A couple of my roommates hurried into my dorm room the other day to share this priceless video and I knew I had to share:


Why this one stood out to me, I'm not totally sure, but I think it has something to do with the fact that there are a lot of things Disney fans do that people think are weird. Like singing along to random Disney songs at all times, and let's be honest, a lot of us dream of having a Lady and the Tramp moment for real.

If there's a YouTube video that you think I should check out let me know in the comments below! I always need another study break!

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on September 25 due to a tight schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment