Being a writer for The Odyssey Online sometimes has its perks, and one of those is articles that work for both there and here on Everyday Disney. Recently I wrote an article about why I love being a Disney fan, and since this blog is pretty much fueled by Disney fans, it only feels right to share those same reasons with you!
1. Disney fans have some special treats that the rest of the world doesn't know about - and they're super delicious.
Dole Whips, Mickey Premium Bars and School Bread; you name it! And of course, there's also those wonderful churros, Butterfinger Cupcakes, Afternoon Tea, and on and on and on and on.
2. You always have somewhere to vacation! It doesn't matter if it's Disney World or Disneyland, you'll go every chance you get and you'll never be disappointed!
Only 14 days until I get to go again!
3. When you're a Disney fan, you're part of a worldwide community.
From DisneyBounders to Cast Members to YouTubers, we can all agree on one thing: WE LOVE DISNEY!
4. There's always a trip or movie to look forward to!
And if you somehow run out of things to do, just play Disney Monopoly!
5. There's something for everyone!
Even Darth Vader can find his happy place!
6. Disney is pure magic!
And we're the lucky ones who get to experience it up close and personal!
Some might gawk at the idea of vacationing to Disney World over and over again, or find little interest in watching Disney movies day in and day out, but for those of us on the inside, there's no question that we'll be Disney fans for life!
Do you have any other reasons you love being a Disney fan?
Have a magical day!