Friday, July 1, 2016

Day 1278: Second Chance


Last June, when we were at Walt Disney World to celebrate my parents' 25th wedding anniversary, I made my first attempt at the Four Parks, One Day Challenge, which takes you to all four of the WDW theme parks in one day, and has you visit at least three attractions in each park. Last year's attempt more or less failed after a nap and rain overthrew the plans to get to Epcot on time to finish off the day and complete the three attractions in that park. 

So we attempted it again. 

This past January we worked hard to complete the challenge for real, and you can find a more in-depth count of everything that happened in a blog post from January, but I thought I would share the video version of the day so you can see just what we all got up to throughout our day! I've been saving this video so it goes with the vlogs that are appearing on my YouTube channel, giving a behind the scenes look there as well: 


Part 2 of our Four Parks, One Day Vlog will be up next week, so be sure to keep an eye out for that too! 

Have a magical day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment