Thursday, July 21, 2016

Day 1299: Disney Emoji Blitz

I've been waiting a long time to get my hands on some Disney Emoji, because let's face it, the little pineapple and little ice cream emojis barely represent how magical Dole Whips are, even though it's what we all end up using. And then finally, in the wake of Pokemon Go, Disney has finally come up with a solution: Disney Emoji Blitz. 

Basically just another version of Candy Crush combined with Tsum Tsums, the new game allows you to earn various Disney themed emoji, from churros to turkey legs to animals and characters. When you unlock the items in the game, they're unlocked in a special third party keyboard that you can turn on in the settings of your phone (I have an iPhone, but I'm not sure if it works with other devices). From there, you can share them on Twitter and in Text Messages! 



Unfortunately they don't work the same way as regular emojis, as you can only send three at a time and then copy them to your clipboard, which then sends them as a picture rather than in a small format such as in the message itself. It sort of works the same way as the Star Wars emojis did with the Star Wars app. Still, I'm not complaining, because now I can finally accurately express to my friends what I'm thinking without having them try to decipher the not-so-Disney emojis that come with the phone. 

Plus I have a new game to play while waiting in line at Walt Disney World! Tell me that's not a win-win! 

Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment