Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Day 1282: Tsums


The latest craze has been finding ways to display your Tsum Tsum collection, and since they stack relatively well, there's tons of creative ways to achieve this. When I realized that I have way too many Tsums to really stack them in individual little piles all over the place, I figured it was time to join the movement, and asked my Dad if he'd be so kind as to fashion me a frame. 

Well, as you can see, it worked out pretty well, and now my Tsum Tsum collection looks even more adorable all stacked up in this custom made frame. It fits perfectly on the top of my fireplace and is pretty darn cute. I already have black and blue custom wood pieces in my apartment, but this time I really wanted to keep it fresh and light with the white frame. 

There's plenty of other creative ideas on how to store your Tsum Tsums out there though, so definitely go check some of them out for your own collection! After all, for some reason they just look so much cuter when they're all together! 

Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment