Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Day 750: The Things I Forgot

Believe it or not, there are actually things from Walt Disney World that I forgot I was going to buy. Yes, me, who bought half the store, forgot to get something! Know what it was?

Tsum Tsum.

I remember when these guys first came out I laughed. I literally laughed, because who would buy all of those.

And then a month or two ago I realized. I would buy all of those. These things are adorable.

Now, I'm not saying that I was going to buy all of them, but I definitely wanted to find like one. They're small, just like Vinylmation are, and aren't over the top Disney. Perfect for at college for on your desk. A little bit of Disney can often times go a long way without seeming over the top, as we've already learned.

I mean really, aren't these just adorable? Here are some of my favorites:


Maybe it's the fact that Cruella is going to be on Once Upon A Time soon, or maybe it's the fact that I've always loved 101 Dalmatians, or it could be the adorableness that is the Tsum Tsum puppies, but I am in love with these guys and seriously considering getting them sometime, you know, after I have a pay check from my job. 


This little Bullseye is just the start of the adorableness that is the Tsum Tsum Toy Story collection. The little Hamm is even more adorable and there's a little Lotso and why haven't I gotten any of these again? 


Can we just talk about this Dumbo one for a second. Or maybe a bit longer because who can resist that face? For real, I think you can see how they're little enough to fit somewhere like a desk and bring a bit of Disney to your life without having too much of it and making your workspace scream Disney. Unless you want it to scream Disney, then go all out, and please, send pictures so we can all see. 

But for me, I live in a world where Disney, while awesome, isn't exactly everything to those that aren't me, so having a very subtle Disney Desk is important. 

And so that's why I have the distinct feeling that sooner rather than later one or two of these will make an appearance in my life. 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on January 24 due to a busy schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment