Monday, September 15, 2014

Day 623: Hidden Secrets

It seems that we're going to have three blog posts in a row about things I've found on the internet, but that's alright. There's so much out there that it's sometimes difficult NOT to go through it all, especially when I'm not the one to go searching for it in the first place. My friends do a great job of bringing tons of Disney articles and games and quizzes to my attention, which seriously makes my job easier.

This time it was one of my roommates, who sent me a pin last night that came from a tumblr account that goes through Disney films and finds secrets within Disney films. It's pretty interesting, whether or not all of them are true. So I guess what I'm saying is to not believe every single one of these. Granted, some of these are legitimate Easter Eggs, and when going through the Beauty and the Beast section, there was no mention of the Beast's name being Adam (fine for headcannons but not for trivia!)

I mean, there was this cameo in Tarzan:



And there's always the ever popular A113. 


Yes, there are tons of little secrets hidden within Disney films, and I hope the owner of the page has a chance to expand into new films as time goes on! It's a great idea and I know I'll be reading more as time goes by. You can find all the Hidden Secrets HERE

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on September 17).

No comments:

Post a Comment