Sunday, August 2, 2015

Day 944: Ant-Man

Amazingly enough, I managed to catch another of the Disney movies in theaters. Usually I miss seeing them all, but lately I've been on top of things, and this time, things were about to get small.

One of my friends from College actually saw Ant-Man not long after it came out, and insisted that when we got together this weekend, we had to see it. Of course, I was already planning on catching it at some point, so it seemed like a perfect opportunity, and Ant-Man definitely lived up to my expectations.

Since I don't want to give too much away, here's a trailer so you can get a basic idea of what the film is about:



Now, let's all be honest, any movie with Paul Rudd just has to be good, especially when it involves Marvel. Plus, you may or may not see some other familiar faces from the Marvel Universe, but all I'm going to tell you about that is that you should definitely stay until the end...after the credits. 

Overall, I thought that, at points, things got a little slow, but the entire film was laced with humor and a superhero feel unlike anything we've really felt before. Granted, I'm super far behind when it comes to watching all the Marvel Universe has to offer, but Ant-Man is definitely worth seeing. That is, unless you're deathly afraid of ants. Then you should probably steer clear...

If you've seen AntMan, let me know what you thought in the comments below! 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment