Thursday, August 13, 2015

Day 955: Mad Music

Remember back before I headed to Disneyland and I had the list of things I was most excited about? Remember how Mad T Party was on that list? Yep, it was everything I could have hoped it to be and more. Mad T Party is officially one of my new favorite things.

Laura is my Mad T expert, so she knows all the ins and outs and had me well prepared for the evening, which consisted of all four sets of the show. It was a lot of waiting before and in-between, but SOOOO worth the front row! Here's some of the great screen caps I got during the performance!


I spent about an hour rewatching all the video from my night down the Rabbit Hole tonight and it was a pretty uplifting reward after a day filled with classes and homework. I think it's safe to say that I miss this show and I've only seen it one and a fourth times. A special shoutout to my partner in Disney Magic, Laura, for introducing me to this show and her home of Disneyland. It was an extra magical day and I can't wait to come out to the West Coast for good for more adventures! 


Until then, I'll see you all down the Rabbit Hole! Be sure to keep an eye out for a vlog with plenty of Mad T in it soon! 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on September 2 due to the Disney Trip and Collge Move-In). 

No comments:

Post a Comment