Friday, August 7, 2015

Day 949: Before Disney

Let's be honest, we all have that set of stuff we do before we head to the Disney Parks, and it turns out we all tend to do the same things. Whether it's saving money or going on a diet or just planning in general, we've got to get it all done, and with my Disneyland trip only days away, I'm no exception to this pre-trip ritual.

So of course I put it into a video:


This video was actually one of the most fun to make so far, despite the fact that it was filmed amongst like three other videos and I got ahead on everything before leaving. Although, here's a fun fact for those of you who read my blog: in one section of the video I "Go on a Diet" and eat the Mickey cookies instead of Peas. Why do I mention this? I actually HATE Peas. They're my absolute least favorite food and I avoid them at all costs, but they were the easiest to grab green vegetable from our garden without actually making food. So yeah, I'd pick the cookies every single time. Or anything other than Peas really. 

What are some of the things you always do before heading on a Disney vacation? Let me know in the comments below! 

Have a magical day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment