Monday, August 24, 2015

Day 966: Munch Munch

I talk about Disney food all the time. I'm not joking. You think I talk about it a lot here on Everyday Disney, it's probably twice or three times as much in real life. Then again, who doesn't absolutely love at least one Disney food? There are those treats you just have to have every single time you go (for me, it's a dole whip and Zebra Domes). Personally, I've been trying really hard to try out new foods, and that's definitely something I incorporated at Disneyland.

Which led to a great video about must try Disneyland foods:


After hours of searching the internet for must try Disneyland foods, I finally came up with a solid list of things I had to try while out in California. As you can see from the video, the Matterhorn Macaroon definitely came out at the top of the list as my new favorite, right up there with the dole whip (which means that it will likely be the first thing I eat the next time I find myself at Disneyland). 

If you've traveled to Disneyland, let me know what your favorite treat is in the comments below, and the same goes for Disney World! I'll be working on a similar project in January back at WDW, so leave your ideas for me to try!

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on September 24 due to a tight schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment