Monday, August 31, 2015

Day 973: Another Month Down

The last day of the month has quickly become a favorite of mine this year, mostly because it means I get like a get out of jail free card! The last day of the month, or the first day of the next month, depending on how my schedule works out, is always a celebration of another month of the Everyday Disney Challenge, that thing I started on Instagram to post a Disney picture every single day of 2015. It's been going well, as I'm sure you can see through the various posts on the topic, my Instagram, or the bar at the top of the blog, and it's been a ton of fun, even if I am sort of looking forward to getting to post absolutely any picture I want next year. Maybe I'll change the rules a bit for 2016, but that's a long way off yet and first we need to celebrate August! 


















September is Disneyland Month, so be sure to keep an eye on Instagram and back here on Everyday Disney for all the pictures from the Happiest Place on Earth!


Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on September 21 due to a tight schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment