Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Day 974: Top Disney Lines

There are a lot of great lines that make up the Disney Parks. They're those things we repeat to our friends in every day life, and narrate along with in the parks. Those classic lines that we all just seem to know, and it occurred to me that, as often as we talk about them, we don't really talk about them. So I've rounded up my 10 favorite quotes from Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom and thrown them into a quick graphic form to make this a little more fun!







Originally this list was going to be Disney Parks quotes in general, but I realized that we can make this WAY more fun! So this is just the first edition! I've got other quotes just waiting to be shared from the other parks, and I can't wait to share more of my favorites with you! In the meantime, let me know in the comments below if there are any iconic lines I missed! I know there's a whole slew more of them at Magic Kingdom by itself, so go wild! 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on September 24 due to a tight schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment