Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Day 981: Time Lapse

I have a serious love for Time Lapse things. Ever sice Disney posted a couple of them a few years ago, I've really been obsessed. After all, back in 2013, I even did my own stop motion version video that animated my poem about Disney. Gosh that was a long time ago. I mean, I take a lot of video, and it's all pretty magical, but there's something about the way stop motion works that really suits Disney.

I don't think I've shared this awesome video before, so be sure to check it out:


It's videos like these that really inspired me to start making my own videos, something that I've somehow kept up with all summer long. Now, I'm taking steps forward towards being able to make Disney YouTube videos for a long, long time, and I can't wait to see where it all goes from here! 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment