Monday, September 21, 2015

Day 994: Song of the Day

I'm always trying to find new ways to bring little bits of Disney into my daily routine. After all, that's what this blog is all about! Well, I'm happy to say that I've found yet another way for Disney to make an appearance, and this time it occurs pretty much every morning on my walk to class! This year, I'm lucky enough to not start any of my classes until, at the earliest, 10 each morning. It provides a little extra time to get work done, whether it is filming a video, working for one of my on-campus jobs, or catching up on homework on practicing, AND means that I can take my time heading to my first class of the day.

To make life more interesting, I've started doing #DisneySongOfTheDay, in which I play a different Disney song everyday, take a screenshot of it on my phone, and then post it on Twitter with the hashtag! So far it's been a ton of fun picking various songs, and it's an awesome way to go through the music library on my phone!

Here's a few of the songs I've included so far:




I would love to see some others adopting the Disney Song of the Day into their routine too! I throw in some earbuds and listen on my two-three minute walk to class, but maybe you listen during your drive home, while making dinner, working on homework, or even taking a shower! Let me know some of your favorite Disney songs in the comments below too! 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on September 26 due to a tight schedule).


No comments:

Post a Comment