Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Day 982: Editing and Editing

Going into this semester, I knew it was going to be rough. I've got a lot going on, and that's alright, but I do feel like editing has become my free time. There's almost always another video to be editing or working on, a blog post to be written, homework to be done, or some event to be headed to, which makes for a pretty interesting life. I have found, however, that the ideas for videos come more and more frequently, probably because brainstorming for those is a lot more interesting than doing yet another reading for one of my classes.

I'm here to let you know that there's a lot of exciting stuff coming up on my YouTube channel though, and if you haven't checked it out already, now is definitely the time to do so! While I'm running two videos a week right now, that will change in about a month as the vlogs from Disneyland conclude. However, they'll be back after another trip in January, and I'm toying with ideas for all kinds of Friday videos that include everything from Disney World to Cardboard Colin. Just to give you an idea, here's an inside look at two videos currently in production:


I'm happy to announce that my Cardboard Colin Video, Best of Friends, will be premiering at some point in the future! I don't have an exact date at the moment, as a last minute change in the script has yet to be filmed, but a large portion of the video has already been filmed and is ready to go. The basis? Cardboard Colin and I are pretty great friends...and we stick together through the ups and downs of cardboard life, even if no one else quite understands our friendship. Trust me, it'll be an adventure I'm super excited to see the completed project soon!

Channel Trailer

While I don't have a thumbnail for this one, as it's yet to be filmed and is still in the early stages of production, I can't wait to get started on the filming portion of my channel trailer! When I first began doing the videos, I knew a trailer was something I needed to look into. In fact, this one has been in the works for even longer! So someday soon you should be able to see a wrap up of all of my channel in just a few seconds! 

Operation Dole Whip


While it's still a long ways away (January actually), videos for my next trip to Walt Disney World are already in the planning stages! Frank and I are going for what we like to call a "Chillcation" to Walt Disney World, and, as of right now, I believe there's about three or four videos planned for filming while we're there in addition to the vlogs. I got a bunch of positive feedback from my On-Location Disneyland Videos, so I'm excited to try some back home at Disney World! Among these videos? A challenge-based video, a hide and seek video, one based on the chillcation idea, and a Never Before Tried Disney World Foods video! 

Of course, there's still 15 Friday videos between me and Walt Disney World, so there's plenty of other magic that will begin to appear on my YouTube channel! I'm thrilled about what's in store for me in the YouTube community and I've loved every second of dipping my toes in it over the summer. It's definitely a new hobby I've discovered that I won't be giving up anytime soon! 

Are there any Disney videos that you'd love to see but just can't seem to find on YouTube? Let me know in the comments below! 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on September 25 due to a tight schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment