Thursday, September 17, 2015

Day 990: Ratatagain

I don't usually blog about Disney movies, and when I do they're normally a part of my Rewatch list that I've been slowly working my way through for over a year. I have this thing about rewatching movies so close together, and usually I spent some time in between viewings unless it's a movie I love (Tangled, for instance, is always watched, under any circumstances). For some odd reason, I recently had the urge to watch Ratatouille, and since I was home, we made it a family affair.

I actually blogged about Ratatouille early on in my first year of Everyday Disney. You can read that post HERE, but for some reason I just felt like I should blog about it again, and more specifically, about the food. I mean, just look at how delicious it all looks:





Give me some of all of that! Actually, Leo from Thingamavlogs just made a video for Top 5 Week about Animated Disney Foods, and you can give that a watch right here: 


Let's be real, we all pretended we were eating grubs as kids. Personally, I've always wanted to be able to eat corn like in an old Mickey/Donald/Goofy cartoon that I watched all the time as a kid, so that would have to be on my list for sure. Disney food in general, animated or not, seems to be great. Maybe I'll have to work on trying to make a few of these animated ones more real life in my own kitchen. After all, I've already done it with the grey stuff! 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on September 25 due to a tight schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment