Friday, September 4, 2015

Day 977: Force Friday

To be completely honest, the more Star Wars "Holidays" we can have in a year, the better. Just think about it, as if we needed another reason to celebrate our love of Star Wars, now we get official days when it's not only encouraged, but EXPECTED. I have to admit that, as a broke college student, I didn't go out and find the latest gadgets for Force Friday, although I did enjoy seeing everyone's posts about their new BB8. (I also may have spent a bit of time incredibly jealous of them, but that's beside the point).

Then again, I did end up giving into the urge to buy something and finally got this little Millennium Falcon that now sits on my desk:


And just the other day I realized I needed new headphones (in all seriousness I did. My neighbors are loud and my old ones broke): 


I may not have been at the stores right away to get my pick of the merchandise, and I may not yet own a BB8 anything (it's at the top of my list. That little droid just speaks to me), but I'm defiitely preparing in little ways for the premiere of Episode 7 in a few months, and I couldn't be more excited! 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on September 24 due to a tight schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment