Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Day 995: Getting Closer...

You have to admit that I've been pretty calm about waiting for OUAT over this entire Hiatus. I suppose it has something to do with how much I traveled, and especially lately, how busy I've been, but that doesn't mean I haven't been completely ready for the premiere this Sunday, September 27. All summer long we've slowly been getting new information about this season, and especially about Dark Swan, which I'm super interested to see on screen!

In fact, here's a few things I'm excited for this Season on OUAT:

Merida: 


Brave was a pretty great movie, and while she's not my favorite princess, it's going to be interesting to see how she plays into the storyline. I know a sneak peek that was already shown feautred Emma needing the Whisps to get rid of the darkness inside of her, but something tells me it can't be that easy. Regardless, it looks already like Merida will have a ton of adventures during Season 5, so get ready for some real bravery!

Camelot: 


About halfway through Season 4 I have this gut feeling that we were going to Camelot. A lot of Oncers have talked about it for years, wondering just when they'd finally incorporate Merlin, Arthur, and the entire gang. After all, Lancelot was in Season 2 (and I'm absolutely ready to see him back!), so it was only a matter of time. Specifically, I'm really excited for King Arthur...even if I am kind of skeptical about this "bromance" that he'll have with Charming. No one messes with my BrOTP of CaptainCharming!

Hook (and Emma too!): 


Speaking of Captains, OF COURSE I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment in the love story that is CaptainSwan. I have some pretty high expectations for this season in that department, and from the sounds of it, we won't be let down in the premiere. There's tons of articles out there if you really want to go read one and find out more, but I won't share anything! I've shared too much already!

Dark Swan: 


Of course, as I mentioned before, the big news this season is Dark Swan. I know Jennifer Morrison spent a lot of her time off from filming working with Adam and Eddy doing research on how to develop Emma as the Dark One, and I, for one, am very ready to see that hard work pay off. As a lover of fairy tales, I'm sure I'll have my work cut out for me as we learn new information and new references are added into the tale, but it will be oh so worth it!

DisneyBounding: 


And finally, I have to mention that my OUAT DisneyBounds continue this season, and while I'm a bit behind on what I'm going to do, I am excited for, especially, my first outfit! Here's a sneak peek, just to give you an idea:


Dark Swan is coming everyone! Get ready! Once Upon A Time returns to ABC this Sunday, September 27, at 8/7 central! Will you be watching?

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on September 26 due to a tight schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment