Monday, September 7, 2015

Day 980: Remember When

My childhood at Disney World is largely focused around one song and one TV show. It hasn't been on the TVs there for years, but it's one of the most memorable things from when I was a kid. In fact, I still get the song stuck in my head from time to time, and that's just from memory! It's not like I listen to it every day!

This TV show? The Old Disney World Resort Loop. You probably remember it if you went to Disney World years ago:


Talk about blast from the past, right? Sometimes I honestly forget just how much has changed over the years, and yet I can go and look back at pictures from when I was a kid and some things don't even look familiar. I do suppose it's a good thing though. The Disney Parks were never intended to be completed, continuing to grow and expand year after year. I sometimes wonder what they'll look like even 15 years from now. Very different I suppose, especially as we head towards the 50th Anniversary! 

Oh gosh, i jsut got to the ToonTown part of the above video! ToonTown was so long ago already! Alright...not really. Only about four years. Also Aladdin and Jasmine in the parade and SpectroMagic! Even Fantasy in the Sky! 

Boy do I feel old now...and I'm only 20. I've seen so much Disney come and go! Crazy!

Do you remember any of the things in the video...or even the video itself? Let me know in the comments below! 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on September 25 due to a tight schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment