Sunday, September 13, 2015

Day 986: Much Love for Morris

I only recently discovered my love of Mulch, Sweat n' Shears, and of all the closings announced recently, I think this one hit me the hardest. Over the past year or so I've really started to explore music as a whole, mostly due to working on Band Trip Videos, and realized through that the wide range of music that there's a lot Disney hsa to offer, including the little Rock Band that plays daily at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Mostly, I learned about Morris through social media as many of my fellow Instagrammers caught up with the group on the Streets of America, and I made it a priority on my list of things to do in June. Boy am I glad I stopped to see a set of the show then, but my relationship with Mulch, Sweat n' Shears actually goes a ways back to one of my earlier vlogs (it's at about 5:45):


Ashley and I often refer back to that moment with the group before I even knew who they were, but from there I learned and learned, and now any time I hear Ice Ice Baby I tend to think of the guys. You can find another of their performances in this vlog: 


I think it's safe to say that I'll honestly miss Morris Mulch and the rest of Mulch, Sweat n' Shears, and I really wish I could be there to see them one last time before they retire in October. They're definitely people I wish the best and won't forget anytime soon. 

Here's to one more song, Morris! 


Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on September 25 due to a tight schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment