Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Day 1003: Disneyland Month!

I'm starting to think that the months are going faster than what they should be, but that always seems to be the case when I finally head back to school in the fall. One minute it's summer and the next there's two feet of snow and I'm shivering on my walk to class. It may already be turning cold here in Wisconsin, but that doesn't mean we can't remember warmer times, like my trip to Disneyland, which I celebrated this month with the Everyday Disney Challenge! 

















I'm not so sure I love the new update where you can do wider and longer pictures, mostly because it really messes thinks up for blog posts, but they do look rather nice on Instagram itself. Maybe I just need more time to get used to the new format? And speaking of a new format...I decided to change up the prompt list for October last minute, and while I was at it, decided that maybe it was time for an update in the design! 

So if you're up for it, join in on the #EverydayDisneyChallenge this month! It's color month, so there's something for everyone for sure, and you can participate on Instagram or Twitter, even Tumblr! Just repost the below prompt for easy access and use the tag #EverydayDisneyChallenge on your preferred social media platform!


Have a magical day!




No comments:

Post a Comment