Sunday, September 20, 2015

Day 993: Fueling an Addiction

Hello, my name is Lizzie and I have recently become addicted to playing Tsum Tsum.

(Hello Lizzie).

It seems that the longer this blog goes on, the more addictions we end up talking about, and they all relate to Disney somehow. I suppose things could be worse though. There are a lot of other things to be addicted to, so I think I'll stay here with my love of all things Disney and be happy. And one of those Disney things is the Tsum Tsum game.

One of my friends here at college loves this game and has been trying to get me to play it since we came back, and I finally broke down and put it back on my iPad. I played it for a while when it first came out and then deleted it because I figured it would get too addicting. I was right, but I have also somehow managed to find a balance that works. Tsum Tsum time right before bed is a great way to give myself a quick break before hitting the hay!

If you're not familiar with the game, basically you have all these Tsum Tsums lined up and you have to clear them by connecting three or more together in a row. It took a bit of practice before I got used to it, but now I'm up to level 12 I believe and all I want to do is clear that darn bingo card!


As you can see, there's also multiple Tsum Tsum characters (and by multiple I mean TONS), many of which you might recognize from real life! Oddly enough, I don't own any of the Tsum Tsums in that picture, but I do have my fair share at home: Stitch, Joy, Saddness, Duffy, Chip, Dale, Donald, Cruella, Two Dalmatians, Dumbo, Lotso, Hamm, Dopey, Doc, and Grumpy! I think that's all of them...at least for now. One (and maybe more...hehe secrets) of my roommates also have some little Tsum Tsums around, and literally they make my day. They're just adorable! 

Do you play Tsum Tsum? 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on September 26 due to a tight schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment