Friday, September 18, 2015

Day 991: Pinning is Winning

If you haven't caught it already, my newest YouTube video is up, and you don't even have to go all the way to YouTube to watch it, because you can watch it right here!


When I watched Sarah's Pin Tag video, I figured it would be a great way to guest star my brother and Frank, my two pin-trading friends that I happen to live pretty darn close to. In reality, I thought it would be fun to have them do the tag with me because we all pin trade differently! My brother is a pretty serious collector and trader, searching, specifically, for the Walt Disney World Pennant set, although he has huge shadowboxes full of pins he's traded for! Meanwhile, I spent most of my time searching out rare or limited edition pins. Many of the ones I have came from D23 Expos, but I definitely have my fair share of pins I've found elseware too. Finally, Frank is new to the pin trading world, so I thought it might be interesting to include her perspective too!

Of course, we all have more pins than are featured in the video, and if you want to check out a few more of mine, you can do so HERE!

Now I encourage you to do the pin tag yourself, whether it be through a blog post, a comment below or a YouTube video!

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on September 25 due to a tight schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment