Saturday, September 12, 2015

Day 985: 202 Smiles

It wasn't long ago that I was wondering if Jennifer Morrsion would do another year of 101 Smiles on social media. As part of a goal to increase positivity on the internet and in life in general, last year she began the #101Smiles challenge, in which you were to post a picture a day of something that made you smile. A lot of us joined in, and I talked a year ago about how the experience really impacted how I see positivity in my every day life. You can see a recap of 101 Smiles 2014 HERE.

I've thought a lot about 101 Smiles since it ended last December, so you can imagine how excited I was when Jennifer Morrison announced that we were about to start another round this fall. It started a bit later than the last one, about two weeks later, but that should put us really close to Christmas and the New Year by the time we finish! In general though, I'm really excited to see what kinds of things will make me smile this time around. Here's the collage of all of last year's pictures, just to give you an idea of what brought a grin to my face in 2014:


So far this year (it's currently September 25 when I'm writing this due to some scheduling issues), I've already had a lot of smiling moments:









As always, you can find my contributions to the 101 Smiles Challenge on all my social media! Links can be found on the sidebar! And if you haven't joined in on 101 Smiles, you're definitely welcome to! It's never too late to start smiling! 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on September 25 due to a tight schedule).


No comments:

Post a Comment