Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Day 996: Vlogland

As usual, my video camera was along for the ride on my trip to Disneyland, and there's already three vlogs up that you can watch! Things worked a little different with these vlogs from the usual setup I use for Florida, as Days didn't really apply in California. With D23 thrown in the middle with special videos, that left a bunch of random footage that didn't really apply, but that I still wanted to include! And so, also in an effort to keep the videos shorter, I've split the Disneyland Vlogs into Parts instead of Days! You can watch the first three here:






Part 4 will go live Tuesday, September 29, and there's several more after that! Plus, there's still at least one more Disneyland Video in the works that I've been planning for quite some time, so be sure to keep an eye out for that too! 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on September 26 due to a tight schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment