Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Day 1163: Missing a Month


Unfortunately, due to traveling, concerts, and classes, I'm obviously not participating in the March Disneybound Challenge this year, a decision that definitely gives me a bit of extra time in the mornings since I don't need to think about what I'm wearing all the time, but also sort of makes me sad. I love doing the Disneybound Challenge, and as a part of the Disneybound group on Facebook, I absolutely adore seeing everyone's outfits!

So, to give myself a bit of cheer today, I thought it might be fun to take a look back at some of my favorite Disneybounds from last year's challenge!






One of my favorite parts about Disneybounding is the opportunity to do some less common outfits, like Russel or Carl from Up or Iago from Aladdin. But more than anything, it's an exercise for both my creativity and my closet as I go through the various options. Some things are definitely used more than others, like my yellow Converse that make multiple appearances, but in the end I usually end up using at least everything in my closet at least once! 

But for now I'll have to stick to a regular t-shirt and jeans combo to get me through my days. Maybe later this year we'll go for a month of Disneybound though! 

Have a magical day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment