Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Day 1171: Help Me Plan!



In an attempt to catch things up, my hope is to start with today's post and then work backwards over the next few days/week. That way, I can always do the current day's post while still adding in the month+ of posts I've missed, because let's be honest, it's been a while. School has, unfortunately, kept me plenty busy with midterms, meetings, performances, homework, traveling, conferences, and extreme twists and turns that have me and many of my friends thinking long and hard about what we're doing here at SNC. Because of all of that, I certainly don't get to writing as much as I'd always like, but as a wise old friend once reminded us, the past is in the past. After all, there are plenty of exciting adventures coming up in the next few months, including at least two Disney trips, which brings me to the actual point of this post: planning for May!

As you all know very well, I love to incorporate different elements and challenges into my Disney trips to more or less keep things interesting, but I also do it so I have a chance to explore as much of the parks as I can. Even in my 28 trips, there's still so many things I haven't experienced, and since both my trips this year are relatively different, I'm ready to try as many new things as possible, which is where YOU come into play!

Where I usually plan out everything myself, I thought that this May it might be fun to let all of you help me out with some of those decisions. I am, after all, a creature of habit and get into some serious ruts that probably prevent me from experiencing spectacular opportunities that I may not even know about! Basically, what I hope to do is sort of a "Choose Your Own Adventure" type of thing, only it'll be YOU choosing MY adventure instead.

To participate, just fill out THIS GOOGLE POLL, which asks questions about your favorite Disney World treats, attractions, and experiences, along with a few more specific questions here and there about what you think I should do on my trip. It's completely anonymous, and I'd love for as many people as possible to help me plan! I'll be sure to film all of it too so you can see how everything worked out in the end, although with everything there is to see at Walt Disney World, I'm sure it'll be quite the adventure.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment