Thursday, March 17, 2016

Day 1172: The Salmon Run


Disney had all kinds of awesome computer games back in the day, and by far one of my all time favorites was Brother Bear. I don't know if being a bear is actually more fun than being a human, but based on the adventures in this game, I kind of want to be a bear! 

I don't remember it all perfectly, but I do remember that there were two parts of the game that were simply the best: the Salmon Run and the Sledding. Since I don't actually have the game anymore, at least not on a computer I can play, here's a couple of videos from YouTube to give you an idea of the ins and outs of this epic adventure: 




Pretty awesome, right? Gosh, I think I'm going to have to go find my old disc and try to install it on my computer because the want to play this is so real right now! 

After all, the salmon aren't going to catch themselves! 

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment