Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Day 1255: Watch and Subscribe




It's only been about a year since I really got serious about my YouTube channel, and it's been less than a year since I attended the D23 Expo and was encouraged by several people to sign with Maker Studios. I'm pretty sure it was the odd situation that provided one of my earlier vlogs with thousands of views that got me to continue filming what seems like every second of my Disney trips, and to bring the camera into my own world back home as well. I suppose, however, that it was the addition of a digital camera that really kicked things off, and the journey since then has certainly been a wild one.

And yet, throughout most of that time, I've known that what I really needed was a channel trailer. YouTube launched the system and idea quite some time ago, and despite the fact that I've been aware of the necessity, I never got around to creating one for myself, and none of my other videos really describe everything that my channel is made of. I knew right away that if I wanted a channel trailer, I was going to have to make one from scratch.

The process proved to be quite difficult, and for months I've just pushed it off as something I'll get to later, but now that we're at the start of yet another summer, and my one and only goal over these next few months is to throw myself into the Disney World a little further, I figured there's no time like the present. Over the past few weeks I've slowly been compiling ideas for a channel trailer, and once I found the right music and picked the right opening, the rest of the editing passed by like a dream.

Having finally finished my channel trailer, I figured it would be a great time to throw in a bit of extra promotion for my YouTube Channel here. There are new videos every Friday, alternating Disney Park Vlogs and various other Disney Videos, many of which are often posted here on the blog. I'm really excited about the videos that are yet to come this year and this summer, as I'm already hard at work preparing the video list and scripts so I can film on my next trip to Florida as well as at other locations throughout the next few months.

Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly Disney videos, and here's a toast to a whole new summer of fun!

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment