Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Day 1268: A Box of Crayons


While trying frantically to come up with a blog post for today, the thought of my go-to post came up once again: color palettes. I started these back in 2014 after being inspired by paper or something like that, and then decided to continue the series last year when pictures showed up in my TimeHop. Since my laptop completely crashed last year, leaving me without any of the files from the first two and a half years of Everyday Disney, including the color palettes, I thought it might be time to bring the idea back out with some newer pictures!

I've had a lot of Magic Kingdom and Epcot in the past, so this time I tried to do more of Hollywood Studios, with a couple of notable additions from a Disney Resort and Disneyland!







To check out where this rather simple bit of Disney started, read the original post HERE, and then read the follow up HERE! Both feature several very colorful pictures from Walt Disney World, and now that there's three posts like this, I'm certain that they'll continue. Maybe it'll be a yearly thing from now on? I mean, after all, the Disney Parks certainly seem to feature more colors than the world's largest box of crayons! 

Have a magical day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment