Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Day 799: In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

That title has a lot of Tiki in it and yes I had to sing the song to make sure I had the right number.

It's funny how sometimes the strangest little things that involve Disney work their way into your life, and it's not always how you expect them to. Midterms, in college, are a very real thing, and that means that my roommates and I have spent a lot of our time over the past couple of weeks studying for tests and writing papers and doing homework, but that didn't stop the Tiki Room from getting stuck in our heads.

I'm not even sure how it started anymore, but by the time we got back from our daily lunch, my roommates and I were all humming the song, and that led to it being played a motivation for us to continue working. It's not a long song, but it definitely gets stuck in our head, and like Pirates of the Caribbean, it's just the one part that gets stuck, meaning you end up singing "In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room" over and over and over until it's more annoying than "it's a small world."

So, since this was a pretty short post, here's the song for you to listen to as well. I must share the wealth, right?



Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on March 16 due to Midterms).

No comments:

Post a Comment