Thursday, May 5, 2016

Day 1221: Brace Yourselves: Summer is Coming


The view outside my window is looking more green everyday...not to mention warmer. It's really nice, considering the fact that it's been absolutely freezing the entire spring semester, but it also means that our favorite time of year is almost here: summer! 

There's a lot in store for Everyday Disney over the summer. Most importantly, we'll catch everything up again. It's a long process, and with how this semester went I'll have my work cut out for me, but we'll get there eventually. There will be new YouTube videos every Friday and Noon, alternating between vlogs and other videos, and as always I'll be posting new pictures on Instagram. 

But the most exciting part of this summer would be the trips! Later this month I'll be heading down to Walt Disney World with my mom for a trip, and when I get back I'll be moving into our new apartment. Following that there's just over a month before Megan and I depart on a giant Road Trip Adventure to Colorado that will have plenty of Disney thrown in. Then, a week after returning from that trip I'll be headed to Florida again for a Youth Convention that I'm really excited about. 

All in all, it's going to be a busy summer, so brace yourselves!

Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment