Thursday, May 19, 2016

Day 1235: Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Flowers


I've only been to the Epcot International Flower and Garden festival twice. Once a couple of years ago during my freshman year of college, and then again this year, but I loved it both times. While Food and Wine is more my flavor (see what I did there?) the horticulture department does a beautiful job, and the various food kiosks around World Showcase add in something for us Food and Wine fans too. So let's take a look at some of the highlights of this year's festival! 


As I just mentioned, one of the best parts is definitely the food, available at special kiosks throughout World Showcase. I made an attempt to try a bunch of them, and honestly it's hard to pick an individual favorite. It's also great to know that a lot of the food you're eating is grown at Epcot, such as in one of the special gardens set up for the festival: the Edible Flower Garden in The Land!


And then, of course, you've got plenty of beautiful flowers outside too! Just take a look at some of these! 





Plus, what great luck that my mom happened to stop by the Cinderella topiary right at noon, right? 

Have a magical day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment