Saturday, May 28, 2016

Day 1244: DCOM


With the DCOM marathon a huge part of pretty much every Disney's fans life right about now, it's probably time to share with you some of my favorite DCOMs! With so many to choose from, honestly it was really hard narrowing it down, but I'm so excited to see so many of these in the next few days that there aren't even words! 

Of course, when talking about the best DCOMs, you HAVE to mention Zenon. I heard a rumor that this could have been a TV show and honestly, I don't know why not. It would have made a spectacular show and we definitely would have all watched it.



And then there's Smart House, which is one of those films that I just remember watching all the time. Seriously. Anytime Smart House was on, we were watching it, even if it is almost creepy.



I almost forgot about Horse Sense for a while, but for some reason the story of this city slicker turned ranch hand is super entertaining. It's a popular enough storyline, but this one is just different enough to be perfect. And there are horses. Who doesn't love horses?



The upset of the marathon is the lack of Luck of the Irish, which I actually haven't seen in quite some time. I definitely noticed it was missing from the lineup immediately though and will 100% be watching it on my free time since I'm also not staying up until 2 in the morning to watch it in June.



Double Teamed is sort of like Smart House. I remember it super well because I watched it all the time. But it's also like Horse Sense in the fact that I almost forgot it existed.



And then there's Quints. Who doesn't remember Quints?



We all loved Cadet Kelly when I was a kid. I can't even begin to count the number of times I've watched this as sleepovers in elementary and middle school. It was a whole thing back then.



Motorcrossed is another fan favorite, and it's certainly a movie that we all just really love. So it has to be here: because it's awesome.



But my all time personal favorite has to be Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-Off. I actually own this one because I love it so much. I actually wrote a whole blog post about it a while ago, but long story short, it makes me want to cook and it taught me how to crack an egg with one hand. 

If you'll notice, High School Musical isn't even on here, and while it's a great film and officially a DCOM, I really wanted to highlight some of the less talked about films. You know, the ones that were really a part of our childhoods, and less a part of our preteen phase. 

Let me know which DCOMs are your favorites in the comments below! 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment