Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 521: Prized Possessions

Day 24 of the Disney Photo Challenge: A picture of your favorite Disney-related possession or souvenir. 


Blast from the Past: 



I actually had to go get a picture of this one. My favorite Disney-related possession is my Spaceship Earth snowglobe. I got it a few years ago, and could only find it in one store. I got my Dad to buy it for me in the end, and I'm glad he did. It's honestly my favorite possession (other than my pillow) overall, and if I could save one thing from my Disney collection, this would be it...although I'd probably grab my pin collection too. 

Wow, another short one! 

Back to the Future: 




I'm just gonna go ahead and say all of it.

I'm really avoiding answering some of these questions, aren't I? But for real, all of my Disney possessions are my favorite. I've really gotten into collecting vintage items in the past few years, as well as expanding my Spaceship Earth collection, which means that every single thing I buy has a special place in my heart. From my movie collection to my Empire Strikes Back Poster to my Larry Dotson prints and my mugs, they all mean something. Some were gifts, others I bought myself, but each of them holds a memory of some sort, on how the collection got started or why I have the things I do.

I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on August 21).

No comments:

Post a Comment