Saturday, June 7, 2014

Day 523: Keeping It Alive

Day 26 of the Disney Photo Challenge: A picture of the way you keep Disney alive when you're not at the park. 


Blast from the Past: 



Hmm, this is another kind of difficult one. But I guess the way I do this is through my daily countdown until our next vacation. My Dad hates this, because he's always got so much work to get done before we leave, and he doesn't enjoy being reminded just how little time he has to do it, but my brother and I love it!!!

When I got my iPod touch back in January of 2011, one of the first apps (probably the first actually) I bought was my Disney countdown app. I use it all the time (and not just for Disney! I used it to count down to the band trip too!). Currently it's set for my next vacation, which at the moment is in November of 2012. 

I also very much enjoy watching old Disney vacation videos...both the official ones and the ones from my family. 

Back to the Future: 



This one is easy!

I blog!

Starting Everyday Disney a year and a half ago was a challenge to myself, but also most certainly a way to keep the Disney Magic going all year long. When I started it, I actually had no plans for a trip in 2013, meaning that the entire year of blogging would go without a trip to Walt Disney World or Disneyland. Of course, I ended up taking one anyways in July, but that's beside the point.

I'm working so hard to catch up on the blog because it IS a way for Disney to be a part of my daily life, even when I get really busy with college or have a super lack of internet. Of course, this isn't the ONLY way I keep the magic alive. My profile picture on Facebook, as well as cover photo, is only changed when I go to Disney, meaning I always have a Disney picture. It's a bit different on my other social media, but you can bet that there's plenty of Disney there too. In addition, I have Disney pictures as my lock screen and background on my phone, post Disney pictures on my Instagram all the time and, as always, am counting down to my next Disney vacation.

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on August 21).

No comments:

Post a Comment