Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 527: Always Disney

Day 30 of the Disney Photo Challenge: A picture that always makes you think of Disney. 


Blast from the Past: 



Ummm..anything Disney? Considering the fact that I see at LEAST one Disney picture a day, it's kind of like asking me what the first thing I think of when you say the word Disney is (my brother tried this once). I can't come up with one exact thing because about 20 million things flood my mind. 

So, instead, I shall leave you, and finish this lovely series with one last picture of Spaceship Earth. 

Back to the Future: 



I 100%, completely agree with my past self. I am thinking about Disney more than I probably should, whether that be about the parks, movies, TV shows like Once or just anything really. My desk has Disney stuff on it at college (and at home), my bedroom has Mickey Mouse ALL over it, I make Disney themed foods, you name it. Disney is on my mind all the time.

And therefore, in order for this really to work, I would have to share like 2000 photos with you.

But instead I'll just do the same thing I did two years ago, and leave you with Spaceship Earth.

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on August 22).

No comments:

Post a Comment