Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 544: We're Crazy

As I mentioned in the blog post before this one, there's a bit more to come from the band trip and everything that went on. I'm hardly blogging about half of it, especially since there are just so many memories and moments that will go unsaid.

But I'm going to try and share a few more, at least before I have to leave the wonderful confines of the music lobby once again to head back to my house. No internet? No blogging. But for now we won't think about that.

Instead, let's talk about what we DID accomplish on the trip. If you remember, or have been reading for a while or did some weird binge read of all my blog posts for some reason, you might just remember THIS post. The day? 263. The title? Africa. The point? There's more to do in Magic Kingdom than you can possibly imagine.

It started out talking about how the music department here at SNC was gearing up for a trip to Africa this summer. As you're probably very well aware, I didn't go on that trip and instead spent my time going to Walt Disney World, although I heard that they had a spectacular time in Africa. Nonetheless, that post ended up being a weird compilation of calculations on how much there is to do in the Magic Kingdom, an amount that is now, technically, way off thanks to Anna and Elsa and the Mine Train and so on and so forth. By the end, we determined that it's physically impossible to do everything the Magic Kingdom has to offer in one day.

And I'm completely correct in saying that it is. We spent one day (from about 10 AM to 10:30 PM) at the Magic Kingdom, and we most certainly did NOT experience it all. Although we did have a few once in a lifetime experiences that day, such as marching down Main Street, or my friends seeing Cinderella Castle for the very first time. It was all very magical.

But in fact, between all four theme parks, we had THREE days. Less than actually, since half of the first day was spent in a recording session and then at Hard Rock. So in reality, two and a half days. The funny thing is, I think I did more in those two and a half days than I sometimes do in my usual eight days, and I'm still not quite sure how it all worked out.

I'm actually debating how I want to do this. You may think I'm kidding, but we literally did SO MUCH that I'm debating splitting this into three different blog posts. And you know what, that's what I'm going to do, because then I can share pictures too without this getting to be super long.

Plus, I need more topics for blog posts (probably not actually, but it sure doesn't hurt).

And so, you can find our adventures on these blog posts!

Day 1: Hollywood Studios
Day 2: Magic Kingdom
Day 3: Animal Kingdom/Epcot

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on August 1).

No comments:

Post a Comment