Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 522: When I Was Young

Day 25: A picture of your favorite childhood Disney memory. 


Blast from the Past: 



What the heck? Didn't I already answer this one? 

I guess that was just my "general" favorite Disney memory. 

Well, let's see. What is a memory I really like from when I was a kid (well, younger than I am now). Favorite Disney memory...favorite Disney memory. This is really, really hard! 

I'm just going to go with all of them, because I really don't have a favorite. There have been so many amazing experiences I've had at Disney, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to pick just one. So here's a collection of pictures from my Disney vacations over the past several years, including Disneyland. I don't have pictures from anything before that because that's back when a digital camera was a thing of the future, and I certainly am not about to transfer them all to digital (maybe next summer...)

Back to the Future: 



All of them. It's as simple as that. I said this with the other day as well, and I've said it before on the blog. I cherish every single moment at Walt Disney World (and Disneyland when I'm there), because it's always too short a time. Plus, since Disney has been such a crucial part of my life, how could I NOT be thankful for all the memories I've had the chance to make, right from the beginning to now to all the Magical Moments in the future?

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on August 21).

No comments:

Post a Comment