Sunday, November 23, 2014

Day 692: New World Bound

Honestly, after about three weeks of not blogging, but simply writing down the blog post topics, it gets a bit difficult to remember what exactly it was that the topic was about. I usually just note the title of the post and that's just about enough for me to remember, but sometimes I honestly have no clue. Like the one for the day after this post. I don't know. I honestly don't know. But I guess we'll figure it out.

When I first looked at the topic for this post, I knew what it was about. After all, New World Bound is a pretty easy one to figure out when it comes to how Disney is involved. That's the name of one of the songs in The American Adventure, specifically the one about the pilgrims. Why I intended to blog about it, however, took me a bit longer to remember. So before I get to the rest of the blog post, here's the song, just to refresh your memory, and mine, apparently: 


Alright, alright, I did actually remember what it was before I started the blog post (otherwise I would have tried to figure something else out for the post). You see, this particular song always comes up this time of year, Thanksgiving, because of the Pilgrims. It's just kind of standard. Of course, so few people in my world know what in the world I'm talking about that it hardly even pays to mention it outside of my blog (or at Disney World). 

The American Adventure is filled with such wonderful music though, and not just this one. Two Brothers is beautiful too (and you better bet I'm off to listen to that part next). I have the piano music for some of the stuff though, and it's always fun to go through it. I can play New World Bound pretty well at this point, but I have yet to find actual sheet music for Two Brothers. Golden Dream I've got down pretty well too, and thank goodness for that because I'll come home from Disney and be singing American Adventure music for weeks. 

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on December 12 due to Finals!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment