Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Day 765: Netflix

As a college student of 2015, I watch a lot of Netflix. Television, since coming to college, has become an extremely important part of my life, and that means that I'm almost always in the middle of some show or another. During the main season, a lot of that television time is spent watching Once Upon A Time, but I'm sure that's not a surprise in the least to any of you. Recently I finished the entirety of Gilmore Girls, which took me around a semester's worth of time to complete...although I probably could have spent a significant amount of the 6160 minutes it took me to watch all seven seasons doing something else (that's about 102 hours...).

But while I move onto new shows (I'm currently catching up on Chasing Life and watching the entirety of Friends in addition to my roommate bonding shows of Chuck and Hart of Dixie), there's always been one little bit of Netflix that I've found to be pretty darn amusing...and oddly enough it goes right along with the hat I happen to currently be wearing .

For those of you not totally savvy when it comes to Netflix, I'll fill you in. Basically, you're able to watch episodes of select popular television shows, generally a season at a time, without ads right on your computer for a monthly fee. My Aunt, Uncle and Cousins got me a six month subscription for Christmas in 2013, and since then there's just been no going back. Netflix is life.

But one of the greatest abilities on Netflix is that of the multiple profiles. I let my best friend Megan use my Netflix as well from time to time, especially since she's constantly supplying me with excellent desserts (the brownies we had this week were top notch). When you have more than one profile within one account, you each choose a character, mostly so you can figure out who is who. As you can see below, there's tons of choices:


But let's get something straight here. You cannot tell me that this one doesn't remind you of someone:


Go ahead, try to tell me that it doesn't remind you at least a little bit of this guy: 


Just look at how cute and little he is! And FYI...I'm wearing the matching hat. It's like we're twins! 

And now, every time you go on Netflix you're going to think of Mike Wazowski. Trust me. You will. Unless you have a different character for your profile...

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on February 19, 2015).



No comments:

Post a Comment