Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day 776: Churros

Sometimes it really is the little things that make life better. In my case, in the middle of following those High Schoolers around all day and night, a churro at breakfast on Sunday was just what I needed. Well, that and four more churros throughout the day.

Yes, once and a while my college caf does a great job bringing a new food into our system, and this happened to be one of those scenarios. When I first saw churros on the menu, I was pretty excited, especially because it was occurring on a Sunday morning I happened to be at school instead of at home.

Of course, churros are a popular snack at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World, and here in Wisconsin we don't really have opportunities for churros very often, so my five churros were totally justified by the fact that I ate two breakfasts and a lunch on Sunday. See, if I split it up between meals it doesn't seem so bad, and the fifth one I may have stolen and had later in the day.



And to answer your question, yes, I was happier than a Disney seagull with a churro. 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on February 24).


No comments:

Post a Comment