Saturday, February 7, 2015

Day 768: On A Personal Level

Time for another blog post inspired by another blog post. Initially, this was the blog post day that I had nothing for in my long list of make-ups for the month of February, and then I happened to read an article from Oh My Disney which just ended up really being relevant, so I thought I'd share.

The article is a list of "11 Things Disney Fans Never Get Tired of Doing," which you can read in it's entirety HERE. Of course I went and read it because I am a Disney fan and there certainly aren't a lot of Disney-related things I get tired of doing. So let's go through the list, and I'll provide some physical evidence along the way too!

Going to the Disney Parks


Nope...I don't go...at all...ever...




Speaking in Disney Quotes


Sometimes I talk about Colin O'Donoghue and I'm just like:



Re-watching Disney Movies


I'm only in the middle of a giant mission to watch every Disney animated movie in order...it's a long process...




Informing Friends and Family of Endless Disney Trivia


I won't take a picture of it...but I have a whole drawer in my desk at school that's devoted to books and Disney trivia stuff. And my roommates probably know more about Disney than they ever thought they would.

Secretly Thinking of Yourself as Your Favorite Disney Character


My fav character I pretend to be is actually Rapunzel...but this counts, right?


Comparing Everyone Else in Your Life to a Disney Character


Today I decided my roommates are Belle, Tiana and Thumper.


Collecting Disney Things


Really? I do that?



Coming Together


Now, I don't have a lot of pictures of this one, but I'm super excited to meet up with several of my Disney friends in August when I head to Disneyland!!! Then again, it'll take a lot to beat out my meeting Maxwell Glick in March 2014!



Making Others Smile


I definitely strive to make others smile in life. It's why I've sort of adopted a new "positive outlook" for 2015 on all social media. Being happy is one of the best things you can do for yourself, and I want to help others do that to.


Dreaming Big


I think there's no better way to identify a Disney fan than by our intense ability to dream big and then go after those dreams. I'm absolutely terrified of everything set out before me, but I wouldn't have it any other way. If it doesn't terrify you, the jump isn't big enough.



But most importantly...

Finding Disney References in Everyday Life 


I think this one is pretty darn obvious. Everyday Disney has become such a huge part of my life, and I really don't know what I would do without it at this point. Disney surrounds me 100% of the time. In fact, I just realized that there is literally never a second in the day where I'm not around something Disney, but that feels like a blog post for another day. Plus, I do kind of write a blog about Disney in our everyday lives...so this just seemed to call to me on a personal level.


Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on February 19).

No comments:

Post a Comment