Sunday, February 1, 2015

Day 762: More Little Things

In high school I remember our English teachers basically making us swear to never use the word "thing" in a paper. I'm pretty sure we all lived in fear of the possibility of slipping up and using the word without realizing it, and yet, here I am, years later, using it not only in the contents of a blog post, but in the title...time after time. Oh the irony.

However, I do find it difficult to come up with another word that works quite as well for this situation. I guess I could call it "Little References" in relation to this series of posts, but that just doesn't have the same ring to it. There's millions of other words out there, but you know what? I'm just going to use the word "thing."

Despite the fact that it's only been a few days since the last "Little Things" post, I realized that there wasn't really a better way to describe the Disney in my day. After all, Disney is one of those things that makes such small appearances throughout your life that sometimes you hardly even notice them! And that's why we're back here talking about the little things again!

This Speaker:


I was out shopping yesterday, picking up a few things here and there for my dorm room or to throw on my desk in the music building so I don't have to continuously run back and forth all the time, when I saw this:


I too have a little wireless speaker, but mine looks nothing like this. I did, however, have to stop and take a picture because I can't be the only one who things that, as odd as this thing looks, it sure resembles Spaceship Earth. 

Baking Up A Storm: 


Another roommate birthday means more cupcakes, and I'm always trying new things. However, this past trip I got my hands on the most adorable new apron for when I'm in the kitchen baking, and it definitely has a bit of Disney spirit! 



Now, I do believe there was another thing that was supposed to make it's appearance on this post, but I literally cannot for the life of me remember what it was, so I guess we'll just save it for another day! 

So now then, what little Disney things can you find in your day? 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment